Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Choosing the Right Camera for Photography

One of my hobbies is photography. I really like to enjoy pictures as I see them, and I also like to collect pictures by myself. To have a good collection of pictures, besides you must have some skills, you also must have a proper equipment to achieve this. Looking from the development of digital photography, sometime it can be quite confusing how to choose the right “gadget” that suits you. There are a lot of digital camera to choose, with various kinds of type, functionality, and price. I admit that to choose a right camera need a lot of consideration. But worry not, I found some good website that actually can give you a further consideration about things you want to buy.
Who doesn’t know about DPreview? I think this is a great website to start for information gathering about digital camera. But I think DPreview alone is not sufficient to satisfy your needs about digital camera and photography. That’s why I think Shopwiki can helps you before you decide to buy your gadget. For example, if I want to buy a Digital SLR camera (such as Nikon D90) I can easily find it in Shopwiki also where are the stores that are selling the camera. Not only for camera, if you want to search for other accessories, you can find it there too.
At last, I hope you can use the information available on the Internet before you buy something, and Shopwiki is a good place to start. Don’t let yourself regret after you buy something that doesn’t match your expectation. Take your time, and eventually you will find yourself developing you hobbies and photography skills at the same time without any regret. Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Tulisan yang bagus buat masukan. Soalnya saya lagi hobi ngambil gambar, tapi enggak kepengen jadi fotografer. Salam kenal yah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenal juga :) nice website, nice picture too :) mungkin hobi dalam hal editing gambar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah nama kita sama ^^!
    salam kenal bro!

    ReplyDelete