Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unfortunately, life must go on..

Sometimes life sucks, and I admit it. Have you ever like/love someone that you know you can't have? The feeling kinda sucks right? Your brain tells you reasons why you can't be with that someone, but your heart is the exact opposite, always wants to be together no matter what. Well, that sums up what I'm feeling right now, it's always about a girl anyway :p Haiizz.. maybe I should move on anyway rather than being a wall in her relationship with other people. Is it hurt? Hell yeah it's hurt, seeing the one you like going out with others instead of you.. but I guess I must endure the pain anyway, it's my life, it's my decision, I guess I'll have to face the consequences.

You love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not a part of it.
-PJ O'Rourke-

2 comments:

  1. hope you'll get through it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya Tresna, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete