Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's start investing this year :)

Usually in every start of the year, people that has economic background starts to predict about the economy trends for the year. They start talking about how prices will go up, inflation, bank rates, oil price, gold price, and so on. These predictions usually affects people who usually related to investments. As for myself, you can say I'm new to investments. I've planned to do some investments this year (in mutual fund, property, and gold maybe), but it's not easy to start something new right? For example, I have to know first about the price of gold or gold spot if I want to start investing in gold (it applies to other commodity also) and then read these forecasts from reliable source of information whether the investment will be good or not in this year.
But what's important in investing your money is how you manage the risks and remember the old saying "never put all your eggs in one basket". Information can help in giving you insights, but the decision is up to you. I'm kind of nervous also when starting investing, well maybe since I don't have any person that can guide me in investing my money and my both of my parents also has little knowledge regarding this 'investment' topics. But nevertheless, you can find any kinds of information from the internet nowadays. Pick your source of information wisely and decide if you want to start investing in something this year. Welcome 2011, I wish you all have a great year (and good investment results too!) :)

2 comments: