Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just got back from swimming :D


Lately every Saturday I've been swimming with my friends from the office. Well, I've been thinking actually that I never consider about my health seriously. So, from now I must take care of my body and my health seriously. Maybe I can spend some more time running twice a week along the beach before go to the office, or do some other stuff in the weekend. But there is something special today, while I was going to the swimming pool this morning, I saw many people here using their traditional Balinese dress, I wonder what's the occasion? Until I finally read on Kompas that today Balinese people are celebrating Saraswati day. Saraswati is a day when the knowledge was born into the world and they celebrate this every 210 days. While in Hindu, they think Dewi Saraswati is an embodiment of knowledge, in a form of beautiful lady which has four arms that each represents the essence of learning knowledge. Wow, I think Bali is an exotic place, with all people around still hold their traditional values, you can almost see the uniqueness of Bali everywhere you go. I really think right now Bali is the best land that Lord had chosen for me.
After swimming today, I went to the office to finish some of my work because I've to hand it over to another person that will in charge with the project I'm in right now. So, got to work again right now :D wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment