Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Beberapa versi Jump

Versi asli, Titanic version:
You jump... I jump!
Versi ngajak-ngajak:
I want to jump... anybody else want to jump?
Versi pemimpin:
I jump... all of you jump after me!
Versi pengikut:
We will jump after you jump.
Versi penakut:
You jump... tell me if it is ok... then i'll jump
Versi ogah-ogahan:
I've already jumped last time... now it is your turn to jump
Versi iklan:
You should jump because every celebrities and famous people jump.
Versi programmer:
If (you.jump()) then (I.jumpp())
Versi logika implikasi:
If you jump then i jump that means if you don't jump i might still jump
Versi Maksa:
You jump... hmmmmmmmm I jump deh.
Versi nggak percayaan:
You jump... are you sure you want to jump?? No kidding? promise?
Versi penjudi:
We'll throw a coin, if it is head I jump... if it is tail you jump.
Versi Tarzan baru kenalan dengan Jane:
"You Jump, Me Tarzan"
Versi Forest Gump:
"My name is Forest Jump."
Versi Catatan si Boy:
"Kamu sangat ke-jump, Boy!"

source: anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment